Re: Sinclair links

    I don't think you could have picked a better day.  It looks like I'll be
home for reading week on the 22nd.

    Toni: If you have any more info. about the winter gathering I would be
appreciated.

    Neil/Wanda/Toni:  I am extrememly busy with my courses but I'm doing
some reasearch over the weekend, so you might here from me.

Thanks again.

Cameron Sinclair
->csinclai@uoguelph.ca

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and
outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn.  The fought like warrior
poets.  They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."