Joshua Sinclair and Thomas Jefferson St Clair

I just received some info on our Thomas Ives St. Clair who was born
January 27, 1808 in KY. It seems that he might have been Thomas
Jefferson and his parents were Joshua and Abigail Sinclair.
I received the following from a relative.
"regarding Thomas Ives St.Clair, I have a copy of something put out by
the D.A.R. that shows a Thomas JEFFERSON Sinclair born that same year
and date to a Joshua and Abigail Sinclair. "
If anyone has heard of any of the above people I would appreciate
hearing from you
Bob Stevens
--
"If a Tree doesn't have DEEP ROOTS it is easily blown over by a Strong
Wind"