Re: Duncan Sinclair

I am unsure if this info would be of any help- it may provide a lead.  I have
a copy of a newspaper clipping (unknown source) that was printed in 1909,
somewhere in the Orkneys.  The article is in honor of Robert Sinclair's 50th
anniversary.  It mentions a brother Alexander who had settled in Galt. Robert
was born 1837.  Could Alexander be Duncan's father?  It's a long shot but
maybe???  The article does not refer to Alexanders age or children.     Maybe
this would help??              Marilyn