Request for information on LINKLATER

Chris,
            Looking thru some of my SINCLAIR Family research papers, I
noticed the name Catherine LINKLATER.  I'm not sure if this is the
information that you are looking for but, here it is;   Catherine
LINKLATER, b.19 June 1801 Hoy, Orkney Islands, Scotland.  Died:  30
December 1843 Hoy, Orkney Island, Scotland. Her Father was Peter
LINKLATER.  Mother:  Jane LINSAY.  Catherine Married John SINCLAIR, 23
January 1823.  Johns Father was Charles SINCLAIR.  Johns Mother was
Isabelle RICH or RITCH.  Catherine and John had seven children,
All seven were born in Hoy, Orkney Island, Scotland.  Childrens names
were, Isabella, b. 1 Nov 1824,  She Married James ROBB 12 Dec 1845;
John Rolland SINCLAIR, b. 21 Jul 1826, Married, Christina ROBERTSON 8
Nov 1853;  James SINCLAIR, b. 11 Dec 1828, Married, Ann SINCLAIR,
(Hopefully a 2nd Cousin), No date of Marriage given, Peter SINCLAIR, b.
27 Feb 1832, Died 15 Sep 1879 in Salt lake City, Salt Lake, UT; Married
Catherine Mansell COOK         1 May 1855 in Clover Valley, Tooele, UT;
Charles SINCLAIR, b. 19 Jan 1838 (No additional information on Charles),
Robert Hiddle SINCLAIR, b. 23 Dec 1839 (No additional information on
Robert), Thomas SINCLAIR, b. abt 1841 (No additonal information on
Thomas)  This all the information I have on LINKLATER with ties to
SINCLAIR.  Hope it is of some help.   Good Luck..