Re: SINCLAIR,ST.CLAIR,SINKLER

Dear Ginny,

Thank you for the info.  Sounds like Hester was a real piece of work.
Interesting.

My line is ALEXANDER, WAYMAN, ROBERT, BETSEY (ELIZABETH) and then all
the way to now with the Brownings.
I'm not sure which ELIZABETH you asked about. BETSEY (Elizabeth),
daughter of ROBERT was B. abt. 1770 in Prince William Co. Va.  M. CALEB
BROWNING 9/17/1791 in Bedford Co. and don't know where or when she died.

Old CALEB, her husband lived to be 96 yrs. old. I've heard MD. and
mortality index says VA but can't find him, his parents or siblings
anywhere.  He died and was buried in MS, 1860.

Strange that there seems to be nothing on Alexander, ie, wife, where he
lived, his parents or siblings.  I have that he died in Prince William
Co. VA bef. 1751 and that's it!

Sure appreciate any info I can get.  Fascinating, huh?

Thanks,

Dodie Ames