Aussie Sinclair tree

 Hullo fellow Sinclair clansmen(or clanswomen!)
 I am still trying to establish contact with relatives of mine who may
still be
living in Omaha, Nebraska or surrounding districts
My great grandfather , William Sinclair and his three brothers came to the
United States in  1846 from Lossiemouth in Scotland . William  went on
to Australia to try his luck on the gold fields after being in the Army and
fighting in the Mexican War under General Taylor.
William found enough gold on the Bendigo goldfields to buy a small farm and
thus  start our family line here
WilliamSinclair was born near Lossiemouth Morayshire on 27/11/1828  His
brother
John Sinclair stayed in Scotland. The other brothers were James born
22/1/1831, Alexander  born 22/8/1834 - (we think his wife was Beulah), and
Thomas who was in a Scottish old peoples home in Chicago in 1911.
According to our records James died in Chicago on 27/10/ 1911 leaving money
to nieces Helen and Annabelle in Omaha.
The only clues to their families  I have are from an old  will dated 1912
which had Helen M Sinclair, Annabelle Sinclair, and Helen Euphemia Sinclair
living at 2236 Howard Street Omaha at that time.
Maybe some of you newly discovered 'cousins' may have some information that
might reboot my family tree program!!  Regards to all.... Mac Jenkins
Bendigo Australia.