Never too much mail

I am very excited about having so many people researching the same family as
I!  For years I have been trying to locate my ancestors, now I have people
with a common interest and hopefully, some information.  I am on several
mailing lists and some of them go off on tangents, political and social.
Others, like the Swiss, have messages in High German.  Most of us can barely
read any of those.  This is a wonderful resource and I hope we can get off
the "too many messages" kick and back to sending Sinclair information.  I
thank each of you for all of the input about the family, the historical
references and other clan related information.

Bee Flagg
texchic@flash.net

I am seeking information on the Sinclair family in York County, PA and
Baltimore, MD.