Peter Sinclair & Duncan Sinclair family

Looking for information on Peter Sinclair family of North Carolina
(possibly Moore County).  I'm interested in finding information on Peter
Sinclair's ancestors.

Peter's son was Duncan or D.A. Sinclair born in 1799.
Duncan married Effie McIntire and had these children:

Daniel -  information not available on this family.
Peter   -  information not available on this family.
Mary  -  Information not available on this family.
Arch R.
George
John W.
James.

Arch R., George, John W. (my ancestor), and James migrated to Texas from
North
Carolina.

These four brothers were in the sawmill business at Belton, Texas and
also at
Dublin, Texas.

Sincerely,

Sinclair