Northern Irish Sinclair

My name is William Sinclair, I know that my family have been in the North
of Ireland since the 19th century at least, but I haven't had much
success in getting beyond that. As far back as I have gone - and it's
not that far - my family are found in Belfast. I would be keen to
find out more about this, if anyone were to know more. I would also be
interested to know if there is a Scottish Gaelic version of the name or
spelling of it.
Since I discovered this network of clan Sincair I have been enthralled
with it.
Yours
William.