Re: NEW BRUNSWICK SINCLAIRS

FYI: An ancestral Sinclair route via Canadian maritime entry has been
 documented in a book titled "The Sinclairs of Roslin, Caithness, and
Goshen" by The Rev A Maclean Sinclair of Charlottetown, PEI, snd was
published by the Examiner Publishing Company in 1901. There was a 1983
Re-issue, and a subsequent 1997 re-issue. Further copies were to be made
available to Clan Sinclair Members through Roslin O' Roslin (news) at
Clan gatherings, or by mail to:

  Rory A. P. Sinclair
  Secretary, Clan Sinclair Association of Canada
  133 Major Street
  TORONTO, Ontario
  M5S 2K9

Last noted price on file was $12, but considering postage and handling
costs,etc., you might consider a token extra to be included all of
which to be payable to "Clan Sinclair Asssociation of Canada"

NB: My Sinclairs arrived in Canada not via NB, NS or PEI; but from
    Caithness to Ontario in 1840s and also as members of the 93rd HR
in     the 1840s-1850s. Descendants are currently in: ALTA, BC, NWT,
ON,     NWT, and in the US: CA, FLA and WA.