ties in Scotland

John Duguid,

If you go to www.rosslynchapel.org.uk/ there is an option to go to the
Knights Templar home page.  From there you should be able to get most of
the information you require.

I have a question for you, since you are in Scotland at this time.  I am
planning a trip to Scotland in Oct/Nov of '98 to discover my Sinclair
ancestry.  I was named after the Rosslyn Castle, and I was wondering if
there was any information about it that you could share with me ( or any of
the St.Clair castles).  I have found a few sites about the Chapel, but I
need the info on the Castle.  Thankyou.

Rosslyn St.Clair
Ontario
Canada