RE: Sinclair Scandal

He was involved in the Tea Pot Dome Scandal, involve underhanded
leasing from the government of oil deposits back in the 1920's.  I
believe I read somewhere he did do a few months time for it.  He sent
my g aunt to Manila with a letter of introduction to the head of
Mammoth Oil Division in Manila, Mr. Bennett.  She was sent on an oil
tanker belonging to the co.  When she returned to the states some
months later she was engaged to Mr. Bennett.  Harry Sinclair kept her
as his mistress for 15 years, until his wife found out and came to the
office with a gun.  The wife part I don't have proof on but have three
family members that know about it.  According to the family G aunt,
Lorena Goode was sued, just don't know what for.  They say it was in
the LA papers.  I have been trying to get a hold of those paper
clipping for years but have had not had access to LA papers.  Do you
know anyone that would have?

K. Renee (Collins) Knoll
Phoenix AZ
KRenee@USWest.net

ARNOLD   ANTHONY   COLLINS   COWELL   CUTTER DEPES  DOBBINS  EDSON
ELLERTON  EMERICK FINLEY  FURGESON   GOODE   HUTTON  LAUX  PACKARD
SHOONMAKER  STEEL  THOMPSON  TROUSDALE  VROOMAN  WILSON

GERMANS FROM RUSSIA
LAUBER  KNOLL  KOCH  KRUG  PFEIFER  SCHAMBERGER   VILLAGE HERZOG
RUSSIA
REICHEL  STEINMETZ  YEAGER  HOLL BILLINGER  HACHWIES  JUNGER  JAGER
VILLIAGE DIETEL RUSSIA
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/k/n/o/Renee-K-Knoll/
http://raven.cc.ukans.edu/~hisite/kancoll/books/cutler/cutler.html</A