RE: Sinclair Scandal

Karen,

Thank you, but I only have a time frame of years 1920's.  That might
make it a little difficult.  Was hoping someone would know something
to help narrow it done some what.

K. Renee (Collins) Knoll
Phoenix AZ
KRenee@USWest.net

ARNOLD   ANTHONY   COLLINS   COWELL   CUTTER DEPES  DOBBINS  EDSON
ELLERTON  EMERICK FINLEY  FURGESON   GOODE   HUTTON  LAUX  PACKARD
SHOONMAKER  STEEL  THOMPSON  TROUSDALE  VROOMAN  WILSON

GERMANS FROM RUSSIA
LAUBER  KNOLL  KOCH  KRUG  PFEIFER  SCHAMBERGER   VILLAGE HERZOG
RUSSIA
REICHEL  STEINMETZ  YEAGER  HOLL BILLINGER  HACHWIES  JUNGER  JAGER
VILLIAGE DIETEL RUSSIA
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/k/n/o/Renee-K-Knoll/
http://raven.cc.ukans.edu/~hisite/kancoll/books/cutler/cutler.html</A