Re: Sinclair Symposium

Dear Gary and others,

<< I am confused about the Sinclair seminars at the New Hampshire Highland
 Games.   The games are 09-18, 19, and 20 with a military tattoo on 09-17 in
the
 evening.  Are the Sinclair Seminars being held the day before the start of
 the Games?

 Please clarify for all,   Gary Sinclair >>

We have planned a full day of 1-hour seminars at the NH Highland Games on
Friday, September 18th.  The subjects we are scheduling include

____   Sinclair/ St. Clair Genealogy
____   History of Sinclairs from Norway to Scotland
____   Rosslyn Chapel & Rosslyn Castle
____   Westford Knight & Newport Tower
____   How to educate our youngsters about heritage
____   Prince Henry's Exploration of America
____   Templar History
____   Clan Sinclair Information Hour

Depending upon pre-registration, we may make some changes to suit the desires
of those who submit the Registration Form.

We anticipate this Symposium will be very popular.

Pete Cummings,  General Chair of the Clan Gathering