RE: Castle at the Cross

I agree with you.  However, as I mentioned before, I am very busy at
work on several reports and don't have the time to sit down and fully
work through the problem... Thank you for making suggestions.  I really
think this is an excellent project.  I believe that following procedures
and, above all, PROPERLY DOCUMENTING all that is done is the correct way
to approach this site.  Before anything else, we would have to get
permission from the landowners.  Also, I am terribly uncomfortable with
the idea of anyone trying to profit from this site.  It is not
Disneyworld.  DTR