Scotland Calls

Dear Cousins-

At fifty I find myself amazingly free of encumbrances and spirit. I am strongly
considering spending an extended time in our ancestral country. A part of me
wants to simply get on a plane and go. But what small amount of common sense I
possess tells me to make contacts first re: work opportunities, lodging and
such.
My grandfather told us of his Scotland and I have always shared his dream to
return there someday. Any and all opinions pro and con on such a shoestring
adventure will be welcomed. I wish you all peace and wellness.

Lar Sinclair III (Ontario > NJ )