Sinclair relationship

I have just subscribed to the Sinclair mailing list. My gt gt gt
grandmother was Esther Sinclair, 1789-1829, the daughter of James of
Mey, the 12th Earl of Caithness. They lived in the Castle of Mey, now
the summer residence of Queen Mother Elizabeth. Esther eloped with
one of her father's coachmen and they emigrated to Earltown,
Colchester County, Nova Scotia, Canada in 1818. My ancestoral line
traces back to George Sinclair, 1533-1582, the 4th Earl of Caithness.
Kathleen (Kaye) Lister
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
plister@nbnet.nb.ca