RE: Relations?

Good luck to Helen St. Clair on your search.  Something to remember is
that names mutate so check all possibilities.  (This is a pain in some
instances because, as a group, we seem to only use about five first
names [I exaggerate but it is a limited selection]).

For example, our family (VA, AL, TX, and now even further west) has
always been Saint Clair or St. Clair.  That is one of the family names
and SINCLAIR is the greater clan name in many instances.  I have found
that Sinkler is a variation in the spelling because of the way St. Clair
sounds when pronounced properly.  So, as far as research, you may run
into various spellings when searching old documents because in many
instances the recorders didn't ask how to spell the name or, if
illiterate, the people themselves may not have had any idea.
Cross-referencing works best in many of these situations.  Again, good
luck. It's great fun to read old documents and piece together history
and migration patterns of the family.  DTR