Clan Sinclair Society of Nova Scotia

At their request, I've just added pointers to
 http://fox.nstn.ca/~hemeon/sinclair
for Clan Sinclair Society of Nova Scotia.

I added these to the Clan Sinclair web pages,
 http://www.mids.org/
under the pages about Clan Sinclair Association Canada
and about Prince Henry Sinclair.

Dawn Sinclair Hemeon, Vice President, Clan Sinclair Society of Nova Scotia,
has just subscribed to this list.  Maybe she will post a few words.

Thanks,
John
--
John Sinclair Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>
President, Matrix Information and Directory Services (MIDS)