background

    Clan friends;
    I loved the comment that: "the dog, spelled backward is
still mans best friend". I get enjoyment every day from
reading the inputs from the various subscribers. A pro pos
of the motto and religions, there was some Sinclairs lurking
around Mary Queen of Scots for those of you that like to
research religion and Sinclair names together.  Also you
might want to explore freemasonry and Sinclairs.
    On a related topic when searching for ancestors and
relations please identify the geography and approximate
dates as it helps identify the family with greater precision
so that someone can identify the request and help.
    Neil Sinclair Toronto