St. Clair, William

Hi:

I am searching for info on William St. Clair, b. abt 1833.  He was in Monroe
County VA in 1860 Census with wife Mary, children Louisa, Malinda and
Wayman.  Another son (my greatgrandfather) was Robert, born 14 DEC 1864 or
1867 in Monroe Co.  William fought in the Civil War out of Monroe Co VA.

Robert moved on to Summers County VA/WV.

I would appreciate any help any of you can offer.

Thanks,
Amber (St. Clair) Dalakas