John Sinkler

Fiona,

Since you are new to the list and I received only one response the last time I posted this (Thank you Laurel), Please fill in what you can after visiting my family page.  Thank you,  Gary M. Sinclair//Harwich Ma

I am trying to link my family line to others.  Anyone with time and a
willingness to assist, please view

http://www.gis.net/~sinclair/

I am interested in how far the descendants traveled in and from New England.

I am also interested in any information relevant prior to John Sinkler to
fill in the blanks as far back as possible.

I look forward to hearing from as many as possible.

Gary Sinclair

sinclair@gis.net