Travel

Your message, which will be sent to everyone
who has subscribed to the list sinclair@zilker.net.
Would like suggestions from clan members who have visited or reside in Scotland.  Our branch of the Sinclair family descends from James Sinclair (DOB 02 Jan 1816) from the Orkney Islands (South Ronaldshay).  We have one week to spend in Scotland, Aug this year-  what are the "must see" sites based on your experiences?  We have a group of 8, including 3 children under 12.  We intend to spend two days in Orkney.   We would love to her suggestions.