RE: Sinclair Research

Hello Deborah

The book "The Sinclairs of Roslin, Cathness and Goshen" by A.M. Sinclair is available from Clan Sinclair Secretary, Rory Sinclair, 133 Major St. Toronto  M5S 2K9.  The cost is $12, but I'm not sure about shipping and handling.  I don't know if the American Branch has any copies.

Lately, I've been researching our family by going to the county where they settled.  Many local museums and historical societies have published books about
their respective villages and early citizens.  A few sentences here and there are like finding gold nuggets, when you're desperate.  You might try writing
to the county museum, wherever your ancestors came from.

I hope this helps.

Toni Sinclair