Re: Leonard Morrisons Book

Toni,
If the material is part of the research and properly footnoted why should
the material not be used. Morrison got it somewhere.  I have letters in
which he corresponded with one of my ancestors seeking some of the
information he published.
Direct copies might be A problem though.  I know that my copy of the book is
so worn and the print so small it would not copy well or scan well.

Is anyone aware of more recent Sinclair lineage books available either
through one of the Clan Associations or elsewhere?

Gary M. Sinclair  Harwich, Ma