Re: Leonard Morrisons Book

Dear Clan Members:
Always love to see individuals take due consideration of
both law and ethics. From the information I see printed in
this communication that particular copyright does certainly
appear to have expired, hence the publication has fallen
into the public domain. There are many publications that may
relate to family history and to research that are both out
of print anfd the copyright expired. The real effort is to
protect and preserve this information which is the activity
of many national archives. Copyright is not of an indefinite
duration and has been subject to one of two international
conventions and statutory law.
Neil Sinclair B.A. LL.B.
Argyll, PEI, Toronto