Re: Saint-Clair-sur-Epte

I sort of read the posts to this mailing list to keep an aye open for leads,
and noticed the authors names quoted below.  Curiously similar to my
surname, but probably just a coincidence.

If anyone has come across any other members of the Latheron (or similar)
family, past or present in their research I would be grateful for any
information.

Nick Latheron

http://www.btinternet.com/~latheronweb/