Prince Henry

Hi all!  Finally, Clan Sinclair has hit national recognition!

I just heard an interview on CBC radio (Canada) with Bill Sinclair, President of Clan Sinclair of Canada, and he had with him Lord Malcolm Sinclair, Earl of
Caithness.  They are in Nova Scotia for the 600th Celebrations, and gave a good
account of Prince Henry's voyage.  I wish I knew ahead of time that it was going
to be on air, and I would have notified all of you in advance.  I'll try to get
in touch with CBC, to see if it is going to be repeated.  I'll let you know.

Toni S.