RE: Leonard Morrisons Book

So Robert J. Stevens,
I just got back from a little trip and see all this discussion about the Leonard Morrison book.  I have a scanner but haven't hooked it up yet--I may never.  ANyway, it seems to me that people are saying that it is legal for one to copy out these pages from this 1896 book which was already copied at least one other time and on the shelves at SLC.  If you contact me at my E-mail address we can talk this over.