New in Florida

Hello,
I'm relatively new to your list and new at sending messages.  Thanks to all
who greeted me and a special thanks to you, John, for maintaining a spot where
we can all exchange information.

I'm also new at researching my Sinclair line and have yet to track my John C.
Sinclair from North Carolina to Scotland.  It appears almost all of you are
"way ahead of me in research so any help will be appreciated.

Here's my line:
     John C. Sinclair  m. Elizabeth McNeill,  dau. of one of the Neill
McNeills in North Carolina.
     Joseph McNeill Sinclair  m.  Llewellyn Winifred Leitch/Leach in NC
     Mary Elizabeth "Mollie" Sinclair  m.  Hector Duncan McLean in NC; after
his death, she lived near Moultrie, Colquitt Co, GA
     Annie Laurie McLean  m.  William (Sam) McDougald in Albany, GA; the lived
later in Florida
     Rebecca Ann McDougald  m.  Robert Everett Sanford and we now live in
DeLand, FL.
    My Father was also born and grew up in North Carolina---and my husband
thinks I must be kin to everybody in NC!
     I look forward to receiving the Sinclair messages and check my mail every
morning.  Any of you who have any North Carolina connections, I'd love to hear
from you.
     Best wishes to all in your "hunting",
     Rebecca