RE: An alert

This is a good place where I agree 100% with Mr. Quarterman.  There are
mailing lists and newsletters by the thousands, and it would be utter chaos
if each and every one of them tried to be of service to all people on all
subjects.  If people who avail themselves of the fantastic services of the
WWW wish to continue to do so at so little cost, then they owe it to
themselves and others to become educated in the use of those services.
How?  With most browsers, one may simply type a phrase, on any popular
search engine, and it will return a vast storehouse of relevant
information.  I simply typed in "hoaxes" and within a few mouse clicks I
found http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html#identify .
I suggest that anyone with concerns about hoaxes or virus warnings go
there.   Anyone with concerns about Sinclair genealogy ... come here.

Respectfully
Denny St.Clair