Inquiry about the Sinclairs in Sweden

Hello!

I am Jennie Sinclair, and I just recently discovered
this wonderful opportunity to get in touch with
other Sinclairs.

I have been wanting to research my history for a long
time now, but do not know how to get started. I therefore
wonder if anybody knows how the Sinclairs got to Sweden?
My family has been living in Dalsand and Värmland in
Sweden, during the past 100 years.

Thanking you in advance for any ideas.

Greetings from Jennie

Jennie Sinclair