More Info - Henry Sinclair married Ann Paris 1859 in Nairn Scotland then Emigrated to Tasmania, Australia 1862

Hi
I am trying to track down more information on Henry Sinclair who married
Ann Paris in  1859 in Nairn Scotland then Emigrated to Tasmania, Australia
1862 on Lady Egldia, they had 4 children.

I am advised that his parents were William Sinclair & Mary McEwan.

I have found details of Henry & Ann Marriage at the Scottish record's
office Web site.

http://www.origins.net/GRO/

But I could find no matches of the above details for birth, christening  of
Henry or William in Nairn between 1790 - 1850.

Regards
 Scott Sinclair