Re: Highland games:revised date

amy,

i live here in springfield, il and don't recall the highland games.  this may
mean that they just passed me by or i just wasn't paying attention.  please
provide more information.  since you're one of the few sinklers on this
message board, and know something about springfield, do you by chance come
from the wayne, shelby, effingham county, illinois sinklers?  this is where my
ancestors came from.

keep in touch,

john s. raschke