RE: Ramsey, Darwin re fabric

I am going to make clothes for my 6 year old and myself to wear to the
games.  We live in South Carolina and our games are in September.  The
year before last it was 99 degrees with 100% humidity on the 3rd weekend
in September!  Wool is too hot and too expensive to make her clothes out
of it.  Also, I am the Clan Commissioner here and I'm ordering extra to
decorate the tent.  I don't have the funds to use $50 or $60 a yard wool
for that.  Besides, the moths eat it!  I was told by the supplier, that
he had several clans making men's kilts out of it.  Go figure...  Also,
curtains, upholstery, accessories, etc...  Ask the McClouds, the
Buchannans, and all the other clans that use cotton fabric next time you
go to the games.  They probably have lots of ideas as well.  Take care,
Darwin