Randy Sinclair

Hi all!

Randy - this is a message for you.  I haven't kept your email address, so I'll try to get in touch with you this way.

Rory Sinclair, sec. of Clan Sinclair of Canada said he mailed out your newsletter, but it was returned "address unknown".  If you'd like to, email me
directly with your correct address.  I'm going to be seeing Rory at the
FERGUS HIGHLAND GAMES, tomorrow, and I could pass it on to him then, or phone
him with it later, if we don't exchange messages in time.

Hope that some of you Canadian Sinclairs will be at Fergus tomorrow as well.  We
could make this a Sinclair "Hoot" an Anny.  Whatever.

Toni