Re: Ramsey, Darwin re fabric

Hi, Amy, Jean, Toni and all,
     What great ideas for the fabric!
     One of my daughters, who sews beautifully, is going to make ties for me
to give all the fellas in the family for Christmas.
     Wish I had some new Sinclair information to share---maybe one day soon.
     I still do not know if I am sending these messages properly.  Wonder if I
should "cc" to your names, e-mail addresses, or if that is necessary?
     The very best to all,
     Rebecca