RE: Jennie's language

Maybe your husband should do it!  :-)

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	MyraPerala@aol.com [SMTP:MyraPerala@aol.com]
	Sent:	Wednesday, August 12, 1998 3:34 PM
	To:	sinclair@zilker.net
	Subject:	Re: Jennie's language

	[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list,
sinclair@zilker.net.
	[ For more information, see
http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
	-------

	Hi, friends,

	My Finnish husband reads some Swedish, and he tells me he thinks
the language
	is Swedish and she says she can be reached at the telephone
number which is
	listed there.   She mentions "Thursday, Friday and Monday
morning."

	Who wants to to call her?

	Myra Perala, Portland, OR

	Jag är på semester torsdag, fredag och måndag morgon.
	Du kan nå mig på 070-664 32 26.
	[
	[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list,
sinclair@zilker.net.
	[ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in
the body: