Alexander SINKLER/SINCLAIR

I have just been contacted by a cousin from a YOUNG surname list. She has
told me that the father of my Patience ST. CLAIR is Alexander
SINKLER/SINCLAIR. She also told me the mother of Patience is Mary _____.
I wondered if anyone could help me with this surname and family.
I have children listed for Alexander b. abt 1666 and Mary.
Robert SINKLER
Mary SINKLER
Patience SINCLAIR who married my William YOUNG
Elizabeth SINCLAIR
Sarah SINCLAIR
John SINKLER
Margaret SINCLAIR
 and
Wayman SINKLER b. abt 1708

a lot of variations to the name just in my one family, I would appreciate
anything that anyone might be able to help me with.
Thanks so much,
Jeanna Howell