No Subject

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:39:37 -0500
From: Sandra Deaton <a0020930@airmail.net>
To: sinclair@zilker.net
Subject: Re: Starting to trace my Sinclair branch

--------------BBFA4BCE013F9DD71498099B

Hi Kay,
I'm Sandra Sinclair Deaton.  So far, I have just sat back and read letters on
here, [and haven't yet seen anything that rang any bells] but your mention of a
"nose" interests me.  I have a sort of different nose, and I'm curious about
what "nose" you were describing.  Could you describe it for me?
Sandra S.

begin:          vcard
fn:             Sandra Deaton
n:              ;Sandra Deaton