Re: Sinclairs from Argyllshire

Hello,
Is it possible any of your Sinclairs went to Virginia and then migrated west?
My GGG Grandmother Naomi Sinclair migrated with her family to Illinois, MO.
Arkansas, then Texas. This line I have back to Charles Sinclair born about
1717-D. 1766. in or near Washington, VA (Sinclair Bottom is name he gave to
his settlement). His son John Sinclair born about 1753 in VA died 1823 in
Madison Co., Missouri and was married to Rebecca Pruitt.

Patti