Re: Joseph or John Sinclair married to Rebecca Herman

Gary M.Sinclair, Harwich Ma. USA/www.gis.net/~sinclair wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Gail,

> be close to the ocean also.
>
> GMS
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [
Gary:   Absolutely amazing! Now, I grew up in Winchester, Ma. living
there from 1943-1958, moving then with my parents, brother Al and sister
Wendy, to Newburgh, NY.  We used to vacation throughout Cape Cod, and
went all the time to the north beaches, specifically Plum Island, in New
Hampshire. I'm not familiar with Grafton, but will look it up.  By the
way, do you know where in NY Ellen and George are located.  Since I'm
going there soon, I'd like to know if there is any connection. Thanks. G