Re: Attn: Toni S.

To Kristin

I'm sorry, but the information I sent is all that I have on James, or his des-
cendents.  The only reason I mentioned them was the connection with the Dutch
Reformed Church.  Have you tried contacting the church, or the head office of it for any records?

I wouldn't get too caught up on the Presbyterian connection.  Most Scots were
Presb. around that time.

Good luck with your research.

To Gail

Yes, the Dutch Reform Church is very conservative, but I'm not sure they are
a part of the Presbyterian Church.  In this part of Ontario, there are a lot of
Dutch people (myself included) most of whom belong to the D.R.C.  I never heard of any affiliation between the churches, but I think they are similar in their
doctrine.

T.