Re: Duncan Sinclair

Hello,
   My gggrandfather  was named John he lived in Union county S.C. or nearby,
his son was James and James son was named Nim T.,N.T. son was Nim Joseph
Sr.,his son was my Father Nim J. Jr. and I am Everett.I have info back to
John. If you can match any of this up with what you have please let me know.
                                                 Thanks,
                                                  Everett Sinclair