[Fwd: Re: your Sinclair Letter]

Sandra, I don't know any middle names of George's siblings.Thanks for
the inquiry, if you find anything please let me know.

				Ginnie

Hi Virginia
I'm Sandra {Sinclair} Deaton.  I'm fairly new to the "Sinclair" net.  In fact, so far, I've just
watched my e-mail for the name Albert.  Albert Lester Sinclair was my grandfather.  I don't
have much info on him.  Just wondering if you by any chance knew the middle name of
the Albert in your family.
Thanks,
Sandra

jsq@mids.org wrote:

> Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:00:56 -0500 (CDT)
> From: ginnie@mail.usmo.com (Virginia D. Hardeman nee Sinclair)
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Looking for
>
> George Almon Sinclair, born in Waterloo.Ill.
> Had sibilings: Albert-Siebert-Almon and Pearl.
> Married Antoniette Kuelker(Nettie)
> Had three children: Almon-Carrie and my father William Joseph.
> My dad married Dorothy Emma Lambert.
> I'm Virginia Dolores, an only child.
> I married Kenneth Fred Bold, have five children: Sherry Jo-
> Rene Carol-Pamela Lynn-Kenneth Scott-Kevin Thomas.
>

> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair