Re: Duncan Sinclair

<< Thanks, but not the John I hoped for. However, did Neale marry and have
children
 and were there any Johns.  The NY reference and clergyman is certainly within
 parameters of my family's background.  Would appreciate further information.
 Thanks. G

Neale had at least one son, John (of course, let's add another John to the
pile!) wno lived near Milton, Penn.
That's all I've got...
Tony