RE: Elias SINCLAIR-TN to GA

----------
From:  Jim Sinclair [SMTP:sinclair@esaengineering.com]
Sent:  Saturday, September 26, 1998 1:46 PM
To:  'Sinclair@silker.net'
Subject:  RE: Elias SINCLAIR-TN to GA

Barbara-
The information I sent you by e-mail on 19 Sept was from memory. I have had a chance to review my data on Elias and find that he was born about 1794 in York co, SC. He was the son of Duncan, my gggranfather. He is named in Duncan's will as being under  legal age, along with two other brothers. Elias married Sally McDermott in Wilson Co, Tn. I have no information on their children. He had a younger brother named Elijah, also named in the will.
His brother James moved to Wilson Co also and married a Sarah ___. I believe she was a Telford, but have not been able to prove it. They had a son, Eli G. born about 1811, who married Catherine Jones in 1828, in Wilson Co., Tn.
Please send me your snail mail address and I will send you copies of related family groups and a list of descendants of ggggrandfather  Malcolm. . I believe my information is correct, however, I AM FAR FROM PERFECT. I am always looking for proof of my records.
I sent my snail mail address which is;  Jim Sinclair, PO Box 26181, Birmingham, AL  35260.
Looking forwqard to hearing from you and making additions to our family.