Re: Yakima Washington connection

osaltsandy@thurston.com Hi Laurie and Della,  I just returned from the
Grand 600th Celebration of Prince Henry at Wesford Mass.  I finally met
alot of the people I.ve been getting correspondence from all thru the
years.  It was a great time and I learned alot. I've learned some info on
our mutual ancestors who lived in Yakima. Maybe I should use your personal
email address rather than bother all the Sinclairs on the net.    Mr.Sandy
Sinclair - Olympia