Re: Ian Sinclair of Noss Head, Wick, Caithness

I was very interested in your project on the Sinclair Castle area.  We visited
the area this summer for the first time and it was one of the highlights of
our two week journey.  Only two of our party of eight made the journey due to
exhauston from a long trip.  We wondered who lived in the light house.  We
have yet to trace our ancester James Sinclair  out of South Ronaldsay -Orkney
area; he was born in the late 1700's we estimate.  We were told by an elderly
historian that our family links to Caithness.  When we visited, I had the
feeling of being home.  Don't know if others get that feeling when close to a
connection?  Please keep me posted on progress.  E-mail me --
MSiperek@AOL.com      Thanks for spreading the news.    Marilyn