Re: Virus

(Courtesy of http://www.kumite.com/myths/

"Which of these things is not like the others?

1.Win a Holiday computer virus alert
2.Returned/Unable To Deliver computer virus alert
3.Join the Crew computer virus alert
4.Word.Concept computer virus alert
5.Penpal Greetings computer virus alert

Answer: (4). The Word.Concept virus is real. The rest are
hoaxes designed to frighten you. Don't panic about a virus
alert -- especially if you receive the alert on April Fool's Day.
Visit http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html and
http://www.kumite.com/myths for more information about
computer virus hoaxes.
If a specific hoax plagues your organization, insert it in place of another
alert in this list."

<< Thanks for the warning. I am sending it on.